Japan through English mistakes & Bra napkins

Category :

I found this at a 280yen izakaya. I can't understand how they messed it up. It's spelled correctly in katakana at the top....

And again with the cockrails. A bunch of friends from my hometown, both Japanese and American, and I were drinking together. It was only after ordering four or five cocktails that I realized, in fact, we were all drinking cockrails. What ensued was a hilarious explanation of what a cock rail could possibly mean in English.
Being the classy people that we are, this was followed by a lesson in making boobs out of napkins. Unfortunately, I was too drunk at the time and have misplaced the picture. So, I've stolen these pictures from the internet for your viewing pleasure:

and here's what it looks like:

images borrowed from:
http://ninajjishaata.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/napkin_fold.jpg
and
http://www.gonetothebeach.com/images/Bra1.jpg

2 comments:

Beth Roeser said...

LMAOOOOOOOOO COCKRAIL

and those napkin boobs are the dumbest thing i've ever seen ahahahaha and that guy is so pleased

Amanda Lynn said...

I totally agree about the napkin boobs. I made my own version and took a picture and it was muchhhh better. I'll add it once I can figure out who took the picture...

Post a Comment